skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kelly's Whinings
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Cute Joke
I just had a call asking me to donate some of my clothes to the starving
people of the world.
I told them to kiss my butt.
Anybody who fits into my clothes ain't starving.
1 comment:
Larsen
said...
HAHAHAHA.
Thanks for the fun weekend and we sure love you guys!
February 8, 2010 at 1:39 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Songs To Whine To
Other Whiners
Gina's Happening
Silly Little Things
11 years ago
The Smith Clan
Better Late Than Never I Guess
12 years ago
CINDY'S CITINGS
SHOCKER ALERT!!!!!!!!!
14 years ago
Kyle
Larsen Kids
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2010
(6)
▼
January
(6)
Cute Joke
Hey, does anybody want to go flying?
Landon Loves Boise State Football
The loss of loved ones
BOISE STATE FIESTA BOWL CHAMPS AGAIN!!
More Skydiving
►
2009
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
1 comment:
HAHAHAHA.
Thanks for the fun weekend and we sure love you guys!
Post a Comment