
Took a little trip to Las Vegas a week ago for Macs concrete convention. That place just bores me to death. If Mac would have let me I might have spent some time at the Crap tables or a Texas holdem table but no such luck. The only good thing was the weather, about 70 degrees with a gentle breeze blowing through the palm trees.
On the way down we stopped to visit with my aunt Lucile and Sue in St George. She lives in a very nice condo. They are all well and glad we stopped.
FYI
If you want use the work out room it will cost you $20.00 a day and internet is $15.00 a day at the Monte Carlo. I think they want you gambling
When it come time to check on Friday I was a tad bit nervous because last year the hotel caught on fire when I went to check out. What a mess that was. No fire this year. This should be our last trip there.
Got home about 10:00 friday night.
Its good to be home!!!
bada bada bada thats all folks.

1 comment:
Wow, sorry it's taken me a bit too long to visit and read up on your trip to Vegas. It probably woudn't be much fun if you don't have money to spend like crazy on gambling and shopping.
But, it's over and it's nice to be home, huh!
Well, we aren't to busy today, and I think I make take a short nap......YOU???!!!
Gina
Post a Comment