I need to update this more often. Last week i was to have back surgery on the 22nd. Had to be at the hospital at six AM. Went to the lab so they could get a blood sample. Was in the process of getting prepped IE into the stupid hospital gown, what a name, iv plugged in and poked and prodded when they said my potassium level was to high. So they got more blood and that still came back high, so they canceled the surgery. how disappointing this was. Saw dr vance the next day and guess what, he wanted to draw more blood. Potassium level still high so he gave me so medicine that i would not give my worsted enemy. You have to hold your nose choke it down then wash it down with diet coke and then stuff something in your mouth and chew to avoid the taste of the medicine. Draw more blood on monday.


Thursday Kevin and Kendra and family come to visit. they stayed the night and went home friday just after the Shrevee family (Ruby had as soccer game in Jackson)come to spend the night. A good time was had by all.
Drove to Marysville to look at job KB was doing. Then took hwy 32 from Ashton to Tetonia. What scenery we saw WOW. Went over the hill to Jackson and watched Ruby play soccer and the home. it was a great day
3 comments:
Hey, I am sorry about having to reschedule your surgery. That is such a bummer.
But, here's to Monday! Things will go great, just wait and see.
See you on Sunday for dinner.
Gina
ps. is your blog supposed to be private??? I can't remember what you wanted...I haven't touch it, but I can still access it, which means it's public.
Gina
Time for another update for you! Back surgery has come and gone!
Let's get some songs for you picked out for your blog.
Also, your blog IS NOT set up to be private. I know because I finally added you and mac to my blog list, and she is private and yours is not. To make it private go CUSTOMIZE, then select SETTINGS, then PERMISSIONS. Call me if you want me to walk you through it.
Gina
Hey pops, its Kyle. Cool post. Sounds like you had a fun day that day. Keep posting so that we can really know what's goin on in that crazy head of yours. I was surprised to not find anything about Boise State on your blog. See what you can do to change that.
Post a Comment